Come join a dynamic group developing the next generation of network security products at Check Point.
As a Team Leader in the group you will get the opportunity to take part in leading the development of High Availability solutions and User-space Firewall capabilities for Check Point’s security platforms, as well as leading the development of our next generation multitenant container platform based on DPDK & Docker. You will be in charge of designing new features and engines in a full development cycle that starts with the innovation and design and reaches thousands of customers.
We are looking for a hardworking, innovative, quick learning and highly motivated leader to join our Clustering & Multitenancy group.
- Lead the execution and engineering culture of a large (5+ SW developers) network oriented team.
- Weigh in and affect architecture & design decisions for products with install base of thousands of customers.
- Product vision / roadmap / interaction with customers and the sales teams to understand needs & challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams and groups across Check Point.
- Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years of experience in managing small-med development teams.
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++.
- Knowledge in Networking & Protocols (L2-4).
- Strong initiative and a positive attitude with high attention to details.
- Flexibility and versatility, creative thinking, passion to build new systems and improve existing ones.
- Ability to work in a result driven, multi-tasked and dynamic environment.