As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
We are looking for a certified Accountant to join our Finance team in Munich, Germany. In this position, you will support our teams in Germany and Austria with all the financial processes involved in their daily activities, such as processing invoices from supplies, assisting the employees with payroll and expenses, taking part in the company's monthly and quarterly closing, and more. If you wish to take your professional accounting experience to the next level, then your place is with us!
Reporting to the Company Controller based in Israel
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Process vendor invoices and payments
- Review of expense reports
- Payment of expense reports and following accounting treatment
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Taking part of the company’s month and quarter-end closing
- Support with HR processes - on-boarding of new employees, employment contracts, etc.
- Support Payroll Processes