Check Point is looking for people with a big passion for technology to join its IoT research and protection team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of this rapidly growing field, and be part of threat research and protection development activities.
The position includes working in a team that is in charge of researching and releasing security solutions for Check Point’s IoT Security products.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Research, understand and analyze IoT device traffic, protocols and behaviors
- Write signatures, detection methods and policies for identifying and securing IoT devices
- Working in dynamic environments with IoT devices belonging to multiple industry sectors (healthcare, enterprise, industry etc.)
- Monitor and adjust detections based on their performance impact, input from customers, monitoring systems and QA teams.
- BSc technological major
- High level of technical and computerized orientation.
- Quick and creative solution finding abilities
- Availability to work full time
- Experience with IoT
- Experience in scripting languages
- Experience in network traffic analysis. Knowledge of Networking, Web and other communication protocols.
- An active github repository, bug bounties and CTF participation
- Experience with common Penetration Testing/AppSec Tools
- Experience in reverse engineering