Check Point is looking for DevOps engineer with strong security background to be responsible for:
- Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration in a hybrid cloud environment. (Firewalls, IPS/IDS , WAF, Identity and Access management, Data Loss Prevention, public cloud services security etc.)
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will also troubleshoot and resolve security issues in our production environments.
- Identify security needs and requirements from the development/Production environment and implement solutions to will enable safe working environment.
- Work closely with Product Organization, deploy new emerging products and provide solutions for security vulnerabilities.
- At least 2 years of network security experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in real devops world (coding).
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Deep understating of the software development lifecycle.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours)