Check Point is looking for Security Administrator to be responsible for:
- Manage WAN, LAN, and remote network security systems.
- Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration. (Firewalls, IPS/IDS , Identity and Access management , Data Loss Prevention , etc.)
- Oversee the reporting, documentation and investigation of all security related incidents
- Evaluate and report on emerging network Security technologies to enhance capabilities of the network and security control.
- Work closely with Product Organization, install new beta products and provide solutions for security vulnerabilities
- Provide security awareness training to Check Point employees
- At least 3 years of network security experience
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Network and Enterprise Security Services and troubleshooting. (firewalls/VPN, IPS/IDS , NAC, Encryption, Wireless IDS/IPS, DLP, Email filtering , application control, log management and correlation and device/application hardening requirements)
- Experience with MS-Windows Server OS , Active Directory and various Linux OS (Unix shell scripting a plus)
- Flexible: Adjusts job responsibilities to accommodate changing priorities while managing multiple tasks and projects
- Remains calm under pressure, relates in a professional manner with colleagues throughout the organization at all times
- Ability to work weekends and evening hours as needed