- Drive the marketing for Check Point in the Region.
- Manage and implement Check Point’s vision and strategy in the region and directly be responsible for marketing activities execution in ME (Israel included )
- Build a dedicated marketing plan to generate pipeline growth.
- Manage local marketing resources and budgets efficiently.
- Work closely with channel partners to build and execute joint marketing activities.
- Build integrated marketing campaigns to target new prospects in the enterprise space.
- Organize and execute marketing activities targeted at channels and end users .
- Support and execute lead generation and awareness campaigns .
- Implement social media tools to enhance communication with prospects and customers.
- 7-10 years of marketing management experience in the IT Industry (Security domain advantage).
- 2-3 years of team lead / people management experience
- Dedicated and ambitious person with inspiring personality and excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of the channel landscape
- Strong interest in customer needs and sales oriented activities.
- Strong networking capabilities.
- Good understanding of the local market an
- Solid event organization experience.
- Experience in CRM systems (Sales force as advantage).
Experience in Marketing automation systems
- Good understand of ROI metrics for marketing investments.
- Fluent English compulsory with willingness to travel.
- Knowledge in online marketing and social media.
- Education in Marketing and/or Business Administration will be an advantage.