As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies is offering a unique and exclusive Security Engineer training program across Europe and Asia.
Are you technically oriented?
Are you passionate about IT Security?
Are you looking to learn from the best?
This program is for you!
- As a paid employee from day one, you will be sent to Israel for a 9 week training scheme. All travel, accommodation and training expenses are covered by the company.
- The program will include an introduction into the Information Security world, Check Point’s product portfolio as well as cutting edge networking technologies
- Following training, you will return to your home countries to join the local Security Engineering team as a Security Engineer for full time employment
- The role will include collaborating with our professional sales team, providing technical and conceptual sales support, conducting solution presentations and actively participating in IT Security Events
- BS/MS Degree in Sales/ Business administration / Computer Science
- 1-2 years’ experience in ISP Support, Help Desk Support or related networking position
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system Solaris, Linux or Windows 2000 Administration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking. DNS, DHCP and security protocols – a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical environment
- Ability to demonstrate good customer diplomacy skills and problem ownership
- Excellent English skills