If you are enthusiastic like us about big data, analytics, cloud architecture and want to be a part of a successful team you are the one for us.
Our group is in charge for developing the logging and monitoring solution for Check Point cyber security and firewall products.
It is a big data, multi-tier product that handle tens of thousands events every second. It receives, parses and index those events very quickly and allow the user to query the data.
We are using many programming languages (Java, C++, Python and more) while leveraging the latest and most cutting-edge technologies to build high performance, large scale and highly available security logs and events system.
We are looking for an excellent software engineer who will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop next generation Logging and Monitoring system for security events
- Build state of the art scalable and highly available backend systems to support tens of thousands events per second
- Deliver our customer the world’s best security management
- Take full ownership of features from design to implementation, deployment and delivery
- 4+ years of experience with C++/Java
- Ability to work both on a team and independently
- Passion for technology and experience with big data technologies
- You strive to solve problems in innovative ways
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Linux / Scripting – an advantage