The Product Manager of Security Research,will pursue the following responsibilities:
- Managing the threat publication strategy & content
- Evangelize Check Point Threat finding in events – working with the different threat research teams in Check Point
- Managing the NSS & 3rd Party test (replacing Darrell*)
- Promote new threat prevention technologies
- 10 years of recent and progressive outbound Product Marketing or Product Management experience
- 5+ managerial skills leading a team of product management and marketing , with proven management and organizational skills
- Work experience within enterprise security or networking targeting large enterprise customers highly desirable.
- Data networking, Internet , cyber-security, cloud , cloud-security knowledge a plus.
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- BS or equivalent experience. MBA desirable.