Come join a dynamic cyber security “internal start-up” group in Check Point developing cloud technologies to analyze, prevent and detect the next generation of cyber-attacks, experimenting with cutting-edge technologies and focusing on agile development and value to the customer.
We are looking for a talented, passionate and highly motivated software developer to join our Threat Prevention Cloud group.
- Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent premium army training)
- 0-3 years of experience (relevant army experience included)
- Great knowledge of Java and object oriented design
- High technical and analytical capabilities
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment
- Self-learner and independent
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience in Linux/Unix environments
- Experience in Networking Programming & Protocols and Client/Server Programming
- Experience in backend development of large, distributed software systems
- Experience in ELK, Akka, streaming technologies (e.g Flink, Spark), Spring, Docker – advantage
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases