We are looking for a Product Manager, to be responsible for Check Point product lines in the Internet of Things & Industrial Internet of Things domains
The role will include:
- Develop overall product roadmap, product strategy and pricing & licensing for the product line.
- Ownership of product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Analyzing the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities of the security market.
- Working closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Driving strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Develop and execute product launch plans.
- 5+ years of Technical Product Marketing and/or Product Management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business wise is a must.
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Networking knowledge and experience
- IoT or IIoT knowledge and experience an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Must be willing to travel extensively (internationally)
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultured organization