We are seeking for an experienced QA Engineer to be responsible for:
- Testing, debugging and documenting beta deployments in both simulated customers’ environments and during on-site activity.
- Working closely with customers worldwide on technical requirements. Deploying the company's Beta software and hardware in customers’ sites before releasing it to the market.
- Provide effective technical support to beta testing customers.
- Deep knowledge of networking & protocols (TCP/IP understanding, widely used protocols - DNS, HTTP(S), SMTP, FTP, VOIP)
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent presentation and customer facing skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Autonomous learning and management capabilities.
- Team player
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time on on-site activities worldwide
- Knowledge in Check Point Products
- Knowledge in other Security Products