Checkpoint Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP, former Lacoon Mobile Security) is looking for a cyber analyst to join our Mobile Threat Detection Group.
Be part of a world leading ensemble of mobile security experts, all committed to map, build and achieve the best catch rate in the industry of unknown mobile threats.
Conduct comprehensive research and unveil the latest mobile malware campaigns and present your findings in the leading security conferences worldwide123456
Challenge yourself to learn and excel in a the fast and ever changing cyber threat landscape.
Become a true mobile cyber detective, find & follow the basic most technical clues in order to find that elusive malware.
Become part of the ART (Analysis & Response Team) - taking responsibility for improving our malware detection
You will lead the investigation and development of malware classification.
- Create and write detection logic rules for our detection engines
- Work closely with Data Science and Research teams to lead the investigation and development of malware identification and classification.
- Manage guidelines for new research projects on the data collected from customers and malware database
- Develop a deep technical understanding on the operation of mobile phones OS including the built in security mechanisms
- Develop a deep technical understanding of malicious application found in the wild
- DEF CON 2018, Man In The Disk, https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-26/dc-26-speakers.html#Makkaveev
- Virus Bulletin 2018, https://www.virusbulletin.com/conference/vb2018/abstracts/android-app-deobfuscation-using-static-dynamic-cooperation
- Botconf 2018, “APT Attack against the Middle East: The Big Bang”, https://www.botconf.eu/botconf-2018/botconf-2018-talks/
- "Unboxing Android: Everything you wanted to know about Android packers", DEF-CON 2017, https://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-25/dc-25-speakers.html#Bashan
- "Stumping the Mobile Chipset", Black Hat Europe 2016, DEF-CON USA 2016, Hack-in-the-Box Asia 2016, https://www.blackhat.com/eu-16/briefings.html#stumping-the-mobile-chipset
- Google Android Security Report 2016, https://source.android.com/security/reports/Google_Android_Security_2016_Report_Final.pdf
- Knowledge in Python
- knowledge in Java
- Knowledge with SQL and data analysis techniques - Advantage