The team is responsible for Check Points continuous integration products and services.
You will be responsible for managing the team’s day to day tasks and projects, prioritize tasks, coordinate the activity with other teams.
Ensuring system services reliability, stability and support Check Point development and integration process.
Identify needs and requirements from the development environment.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in real DevOps world (coding).
- 1-2 years or more of team leading experience
- Proven experience in leading development environment in large organizations.
- Very good communication and presentation skill
- TCP/IP, networking architecture knowledge.
- Experience with different DB’s solutions
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies, using relevant tools (Jenkins, Git, etc.) - advantage
- Strong scripting skills (Bash/Python/PowerShell) – advantage