We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Team Leader to join our team!
- Support local sales teams worldwide on Check Point’s with strategic deals
- Assist in developing and closing large infinity opportunities and strategic agreements with customers and partners
- Lead the sales operation activities - pipeline tracking. Salesforce accuracy, campaigns and lead to order process
- Support the development of go-to-market activities and marketing materials and work with internal stakeholders.
- Develop financial models and agreements to support the company’s sales activities with strategic deals in new vertical and markets
- Train and support local sales teams on infinity model and Special pricing models.
- 4+ years of proven business background and good business understanding. (Strategic/business consulting background or business development in Cyber Security will be considered as major advantage)
- Experience working with Salesforce, tracking pipelines and reports, and conducting meaningful insights
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and MS office in general
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently, undertaking and completing projects end-to-end
- BA in Economist/Management or relevant experience, MBA/MSc is of added value Managerial experience
- Can do attitude, team player and winning spirit