Do you dream of leading a startup? What if we told you it can be done within the stability of an enterprise company, with the resources of an enterprise company?
We are looking for an outstanding individual to lead an A-team group involved in creating the next generation of security products within Check Point - worldwide leader in the field.
We are building a group consisting of masters in their field, joined by talented young developers, that is responsible for cutting edge research, prototyping and creation of the foundation for next generation products. The group is focused on micro-service based development in cloud and on-premise, and seeks to maximize today’s tools to create the best product, meanwhile creating the best development experience to achieve it.
We are looking for a masterful group manager who can manage and monitor a broad, intricate and extremely innovative project, one that is quickly expanding to provide both a platform as well as products with a lot of integration points. We are looking for an individual with experience in micro-services and SaaS development who will inspire and recruit experts to lead the challenges.Desired Background
- Degree in software engineering / computer science
- 2+ years of experience in software development cycle
- 2+ years of managing a technical development team
- Intimate familiarity with micro-service based development and development for SaaS products
- Ability to lead projects end to end and drive peers to execution
- 5+ years of experience in project/people management of at least 15 people – advantage
- Experience in software security/ networking systems – advantage