Do you want to lead a development team into the next generation of security? Do you want to develop a SaaS product using latest technology and processes? We have a position for you.
This will no doubt be the most exciting and challenging, and impactful leadership position you have encountered. Join an elite group of people who work on the next generation of security enforcement, creating the management backend in public cloud environments of a new platform to write security and protect all environments, past, present and future.
We are looking for a talented hands-on team leader, that can easily dive into new technologies to lead an expanding team in the next generation enforcement group. As a hands-on team leader you will be responsible to build and lead a team of skilled and talented people working together in agile development methodologies. Your team will be developing state of the art, high scale product that includes management and enforcement capabilities.
- Build a strong development team and work with technology leaders and architects.
- Leading the team in an agile environment
- Rapidly deliver high quality, scalable, enterprise-ready cloud product features
- Coordinate and manage relations with other teams in Check Point, 3rd party vendors and customers
- Research new technologies and integrate them into the variety of solutions that are developed.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 2+ years of experience in leading and building development teams
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of development in one of the following technologies: nodeJS, JAVA, or any work done on a management product.
- Experience with developing over public cloud frameworks
- Experience with Micro-services architecture
- Solid understanding of cloud system architecture
- Management full stack development experience, especially in one of the following technologies: AngularJS/React
- Python experience
- Continues deployment and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in security
- Familiarity with Check Point security solutions