Wish to work in an innovative, dynamic, startup environment? Want to develop innovative new products from scratch using advanced technologies?
Check Point’s Web Application & API Security Group is a new group that acts as a “startup within Check Point”. We explore new ways to deal with web application and APIs vulnerabilities and we are going to implement new and innovative ideas that will allow reaching our goals.
We work closely with business, product and customer side to get fast feedback to our developed features.
We are looking for a super talented and experienced Technology Leader in today’s world of web applications and APIs – focusing on all development stages of CI/CD environment. As a tech lead you will plan and implement security solutions (and their architecture) for the most sophisticated web attacks.
- Ownership on all the product micro-services (from development to deployment)
- Analyzing and implementing security solutions for the most sophisticated web attacks.
- Building a new architecture for data analysis.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from top-tier university or equivalent experience from lead technological unit.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Web Applications / Web APIs / Micro-Services (relevant army experience included).
- Experience in Go/Node.JS.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent design & development skills.
- Knowledge in Authorization / Authentication mechanism.
- Knowledge in Web Applications Security (OWASP top 10).