A new security product group within Check Point is looking for the developers who wish to grow and develop next generation security products. We are looking for a talented, passionate and highly motivated software developer to join the effort of developing layer 7 smart backend security solutions.
Our products are completely new, so in this position you can have the possibility to design your own solutions, code them, and have huge influence on the products!Desired Background
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from top-tier university or equivalent experience from lead technological unit.
- 4-5 years of C++ experience (relevant army experience included).
- 2+ years of experience at Linux environment.
- Great knowledge in network protocols – HTTP 1.1/2.0 / MQTT / GRPC / SSL
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Excellent design & development skills.
- Experience using technologies such as Windows, Docker, Apache, Nginx, Envoy, etc.