- The role involves design and implementation security components on mobile environment mainly for the networking world.
- The working environment is dynamic and interesting and requires variant of programing skills.
- Provide strong guidance and directly contribute with design, architecture, implementation and maintenance of our mobile applications.
- Evangelize best practices around building Mobile Applications.
- Choose or create libraries and frameworks as necessary.
o B.Sc in Computer Science or related field.
o 4 years of extensive development experience in total.
o High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
o Fast learner. Able to come up to new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Development characteristics:
o Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
o Demonstrated skills in writing high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
o Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills for figuring out how different software components work together.
- Mobile Knowledge:
o At least 3 years of iOS development experience.
o Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
o Proficiency in the following languages: Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, Java and working with native code on mobile.
o Familiarity with the latest APIs, SDKs and development tools.
o Ability to analyze and improve runtime efficiency, memory footprint and battery consumption.
o Strong understanding of object oriented patterns and advanced design concepts.
o [Advantage] Open source contributions.
o [Advantage] Jenkins and/or parallel build system knowledge.
- Networking Knowledge:
o Strong networking understanding and experience.
o Working with Web Services.
o Low level networking understanding, packets sniffing and protocols.
o [Advantage] Web development (JS, front/back end).
- Security Knowledge:
o Deep knowledge in security aspects.
o Strong cryptographic understanding.
o Practical experience with SSL and certificates.
o Knowledge in VPN concepts.