The Threat Intelligence Analysis team, is part of Check Point R&D organization, and leads the threat intelligence research and innovation.
The team members are skilled intelligence and malware analysts, each contributing a unique set of skills and expertise to the research and design of the company’s security solutions. The team works closely with the product teams, to constantly improve malware detection accuracy rates and efficiency.
Other than product oriented research, the team leads independent investigations. Among our research one can find APT groups, drive-by attacks, releases of innovative analysis tools and thought leadership articles.
We are looking for a talented malware analyst who is interested in threat intelligence research. An analyst who is capable of analyzing a malware dynamically and statically, but also its ecosystem. One who is able to offer a unique perspective to the threat landscapeDesired Background
- BSc in computer science or relevant certification in information security (a must)
- Solid background in network traffic analysis (a must)
- Solid background of dynamic/static analysis of malware (a must)
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources (must)
- Able to work independently on tasks, but also work well within a team environment (a must)
- Excellent communication skills and able to adapt messages to the audience (optional)