As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place – you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
As the Europe Channel Marketing Manager, you will be acting as the European expert for channel marketing programs and communications. It is a strategic role where you will redefine, implement and align the channel marketing efforts in Europe, and act like a mentor and trusted adviser to our regional Marketing Managers.
Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing (based in the USA)
You will be responsible for
- Align and implement the strategy and execution plan for the globally developed channel marketing, localized for execution in Europe.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to Field Marketing Managers (FMMs) in Europe for partner mindshare, engagement and enablement.
- Provide strategic direction on channel funding, whether it’s co-op and/or MDF. Provide training, assistance and ongoing mentoring to improve Check Point ROI of co-op activities and spend.
- Extend reach of partner communications and engagement by working with FMMs on localization of content, assets, and webinars for partners.
- Work collaboratively with channel stakeholders in region (FMMs, Channel Managers, Distribution, Partner Alliance, Inside Sales, etc) to align and implement strategy and execution.
- Ensure proper reporting and metrics for high touch partners are localized for channel teams in Europe.
- Governance of high touch account plans to ensure quality, consistency and best practices.
- 5+ years’ work experience in a marketing function (preferably with partners/channerls), leading both strategy and execution of programs, communications and events. (Cyber security/network security experience – a BIG plus)
- Experience in partner-centric organization and in partner co-branded campaign execution (Digital 2.0).
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a matrixed organization (corporate and local Europe)
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment .
- A self-starter with proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across worldwide functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication across difference audiences and level.
- Fluent French and English. Fluency in one or more other relevant languages (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Nordic) – a BIG plus
- Ability to travel as needed, both in Europe and Globally