If Linux is your passion and expertise, and you want to see how it integrates with the future of security – we have a position for you.
The next generation enforcement group in Check Point is looking for an expert and savvy linux software engineer to lead linux-based technologies and development of our next generation security platform. Brand new, and challenging, solutions are required to bring our next generation security anywhere, including many linux-based environments.
We are looking for a skilled developer who can ‘dive’ into the internals of Linux and adjust them to Check Point customers' needs. An innovative, self-motivating, quick learning developer who can navigate through an unfamiliar code, analyze the behavior of complex environments, code and scripts, and provide bug fixes, improvements, and sophisticated solutions.
If you have the passion for Linux, Networking and Security – we are looking for you!
As a technology leader with Linux expertise in the Next Generation Enforcement group, you will take part in all of the assignments which are commonly handled by the team, such as:
- Develop new infrastructure that integrates a new security platform with the linux kernel in a robust way
- Debugging, Troubleshooting and search innovative solution to complex kernel level problems
- Upgrades and updates of Open Source software, including the Linux kernel. We want to contribute to the community where the contribution benefits our solution greatly.
- Lead linux based developments and mentor developers who work on solutions in linux-based platform
- 4+ years of experience in programming in C in Linux
- 4+ years of experience in Linux Operating Systems Internals
- Knowledge of Networking concepts and protocols in Linux
- Experience working with Kernel Modules/Drivers
- Familiarity with Open Source projects – Big Advantage
- Familiarity with kernel hardware interfaces and concepts (ACPI, TPM, numa, etc) – Advantage
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Quick learning ability