Join a new A-team creating the next generation of security products within Check Point - world wide leader in the field.
The team consists of masters in their field and is responsible for cutting edge research, prototyping and creation of the foundation for next generation products
We seek people that were considered masters of several technology fields in their career with ability to learn, innovate and lead their own domains within a very strong team.
In this position you will have the opportunity to research, learn, generate new ideas, develop and set directions for the future
Desired background: wide architectural view and significant experience (more than 5 years) in at least one of the following topics: security, networking, real-time, large scale distributed systems, data analysis, hardware systems.
The core team has significant influence with a lot of personal growth opportunities.Desired Background
- 5 years experience as a group manager - MUST
- 10 years’ experience as C/C++ software developer
- Experience in building a complex product from initiation to production
- Proven technological, architectural & innovation skills
- Broad knowledge of network/security