Check Point’s DevIS (Development Infrastructure) group is responsible for creating, maintaining, administrating and supporting Check Point’s development environment, development tools, and automation processes.
We are looking for a passionate, service-oriented developer to join our DevIS services team.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Be an administrator of a large scale, worldwide development environment.
- Answer service requests by Check Point’s Products Organization (R&D and QA) that relate to the environment, tools and automation processes that we provide.
- Develop and bug fix code for our proprietary tools, 3rd party addons and scripting environment.
- Maintain and administer source control systems deployment (git and ClearCase, etc).
- Perform environment management - Manage the software and hardware that host the system.
- Be a focal point for all things DevOps related.
- Experience maintaining production systems and environment hosted on multiple OS (Windows/*nix).
- Experience working with source control tools (git/ClearCase/CVS).
- Scripting experience (csh/bash/perl/python).
- Experience working with Oracle DB.
- Experience working on .NET/C#/Java applications.
- Experience with automated cloud environment.
- Fast learner.
- Problem solver – Able to pinpoint the source of issues, propose and implement solutions.