Check Point Cyber Security group is looking for an excellent senior product manager to join the product team and take part in developing the industry next generation of Threat Prevention technology and products.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
In this role, you will be take part in leading several product in a critical area. Using data and customer feedback, you will develop an understanding of customer needs and will use this to define and drive new products and features.
The right person has high levels of customer obsession, a strong demonstrated ability to build repeatable and scalable processes, and is an independent operator skilled on working cross-teams to deliver on behalf of customers.
As part of this role you will:
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing engagement with the field
- Drive to competitive advantage, scale and a broad feature set that can increase the company’s footprint and potential offerings
- Work closely with our engineering and go-to-market teams providing detailed requirements and guidance, and ensure end-to-end high quality delivery
- Monitor product and business performance, and take action as needed to drive business metrics
- Develop, manage and communicate the product requirements and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- 5+ years in product management roles, cyber security is a must
- Strong technical background in software architecture and enterprise software products
- 2+ Year experience in software development
- Deep understanding of Threat Prevention, and networking – Mandatory
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Experience in driving products through a matrix of R&D, Sales, Marketing, Support, Executive, and Customer stakeholders
- Understanding and experience implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Experience in supporting Pre-Sales activities and customer accounts/engagements
- Computer Science or Engineering degree and/or work experience as software developer and team / project leader
Required Soft Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Ability to execute complex projects in large organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders