We are looking for a strong and innovative full-stack developer to join Check Point’s continuous integration products and services team.
- Plan, design, implement features and products that improve Check Point’s continuous integration
- Maintain and provide support team’s services for all R&D developers.
- Understand user requirements to achieve the best user experience
- Analyze and provide solutions for technical challenges and issues
- High motivation and are a team player
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- At least 3 years of experience with NodeJS
- At least 2 years of experience in Web UI development
- Experience with Linux environment
- Databases – SQL/Oracle
- Experience in .NET
- Highly skilled in Angular