An Advanced Threat Prevention group within Check Point is looking for a senior backend engineer for a new Cloud product. We are looking for someone who would be passionate about designing and implementing the Backend in a way that is both highly efficient and at the same time scalable:
- Design & develop a streaming platform for large scale data.
- Design & develop a Web service Backend Infrastructure.
- Driving technical progress and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
In this position you will be able to not only develop the solution but also to impact the architecture of the solution.Desired Background
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from a top-tier university or equivalent experience from a lead technological unit.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Web Applications / Web APIs / Micro-Services (relevant army experience included).
- Experience in developing large scale systems
- Experience with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Self-learner and independent
- Innovative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent design & development skills
- Experience as a Big Data Engineer or similar role
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks
- Experience with Amazon AWS, MS Azure or GCP
Experience with NodeJS