Check Point is looking for a Facilities Project Manager to be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing multiple construction projects and the associated deliverables from initiation to close out
- Manage local construction project progress to ensure the highest level of quality
- Manage project’s cost in a detailed aspect and ongoing monitoring of all projects related invoices and payment milestones
- Project related presentations to company’s top management and ongoing detailed updates
- Coordinate with legal department to execute all legal documents.
- Planning and managing end 2 end projects (building works, renovations, space allocation etc.)
- Responsibility for proper maintenance of all premises and equipment.
- Understand business challenges and requirements- translate them into tasks and projects to support business and keep striving to improving our working environment.
- BA in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work under great pressure
- Strong writing, communication and project/time management skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects
- Excellent attention to details
- Basic experience in financial planning and control
- Great service skills