About the position
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our new real-time data initiative and develop solutions for a new Cyber Cloud product. A Full Stack Developer to expend our highly qualified and talented engineering team, who has a passion for large scale development, performance engineering, with a desire to solve complex technological challenges with a proactive approach to a constant improvement.
You will use your expertise to develop large-scale and distributed systems, and be able to design, code and maintain high performance delivery.
What You'll Be Doing
- Get experience with the biggest public cloud vendors, develop cutting edge technologies and have a great opportunity to grow and create impact.
- Design and build in order to deliver great software and drive the product and the company’s vision forward.
- Adapt and take on more responsibilities and own your share of the product.
- Work with product managers and other product teams at Check Point.
- High motivation and are a team player
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- At least 3 years of experience with .Net or NodeJS
- At least 2 years of experience in Web UI development
- Databases - SQL knowledge
- Experience in Cloud environment – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Highly skilled in Angular
- Experience with Python or Java\Scala
- Familiarity with Big Data Technologies