About the position
We are looking for a Backend Team Leader with a hands-on attitude to help us lead and grow our highly qualified and talented backend engineering team. Who has a passion for scale, performance engineering, availability and Microservices, who has a desire to solve complex technological challenges with a proactive approach to a constant improvement.
The ideal candidate will use their expertise in development large-scale systems, and will be able to design, code, and maintain high performance and available services. Without forgetting, leading a great team of engineers :)
We use an interesting and mixed technology stack: Microservices, Kubernetes, AWS Cloud Technologies (Lambda, ECS, SQS, etc… ) and the main Cloud Public providers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop your team members - help them grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product.
- Design, build and manage our components in order to deliver great software and drive the product and the company’s vision forward.
- Manage the team’s day-to-day tasks, streamlining the workflow and improving efficiency.
- Take an active part in hands-on development of the product.
- Work with product managers, business, and other teams at Check Point.
- Proven experience with team leading
- 5+ years of experience in building large-scale web systems
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Fluent with C#, .Net
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Strong background in Networking and Security - a plus
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS or other Cloud technology - a plus