Check Point Software Technologies is seeking excellent students for a Data Analyst position in the Cyber Threat Intelligence & Research Area.
- Perform ongoing and ad-hoc analysis on data from relational and NoSQL databases
- Map, evaluate and integrate new data sources
- Collect requirements for data analysis platforms and work with developers to implement in the systems
- Focal point for data management and analysis
- Excellent students in Computer Science /Engineering with a minimum remaining of 1 year as a student.
- Availability to work at least 18 hours a week (2 days a week)
- High proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Statistical analysis knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work with both technical and business users
- Fast learner, independent and resourceful
- Familiarity with cyber security
- Data Mining / Machine Learning knowledge
- Scripting or programming skills (Python, Java)