- POC Logistics Management: manage daily communication with sales technicians (SE’s), warehouses. Being focal point for all activities, working in front of internal groups within Check Point (POC operations, Planners, Order Management Group, other team members).
- Inventory Management: daily reports on stock shortages, communicate delivery schedule for pending orders, monitoring stock levels, follow up on production progress & extensive Excel files for recording data.
- Analysis & monitoring: create on-going reports & metrics to assess effectiveness in the supply chain process (sub-contractor measurements, consumption analysis, etc.), execute analysis for improving results in higher level.
- Service oriented, detail oriented
- Good execution drive / verbal skills
- Self-motivated with sense of urgency, well organized, team player
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Extensive work hours, ability to work well under pressure, reporting to executive management
- English – as mother tongue
- B.Sc in Industrial and Management Engineering / Logistics / Economy
- Computer literate (especially in Excel) – knowledge of SAP / Sales Force
- Relevant experience