In today’s cloud first world organizations are transferring their applications, assets and workload to the cloud. Email and messaging, file sharing,
CRM and even infrastructure management are all examples of such transitions. This enables great agility, reduced complexity and easy access of the most advanced technologies.
However moving to the cloud introduces new security threats, attack vectors, data leakage concerns and compliance challenges.
Check Point’s cloud security area is developing revolutionary products to face these challenges, creating advanced services aimed at detecting attacks, security breaches, data leaks and identity hijacking and preventing them in real time, on any cloud application use case and in any scale.
As a Cloud Security Front End Developer you will own the User Experience and develop full end to end features including state of the art visualizations, analytic systems and controls.Desired Background
- 3+ years of development experience with Front End React or similar modern framework
- Experience in designing modern User Experience and Interfaces
- Experience in developing Cloud web applications systems
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven ,extremely motivated
- Experience of developing with Java
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL Databases
- Experience in development of security products
- Experience with AWS products