Check Point Software Technologies is looking for an Experienced QA Engineer to be responsible for:
- Create complex virtual/physical environments to test CP products.
- Run QA manual and automatic test runs on varied environments and setups.
- Create test plans for new features, Meet with R&D to learn the design , follow-up with tests requirement and writing actual tests to cover all of the feature functionality.
- Provide reliable real time status to your manager.
- Strong networking experience with application protocols, like HTTP/HTTPS.
- Strong networking experience in TCP/IP. Ability to analyze traffic captures in depth.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Knowledge and experience in virtualization solutions such as VMWare.
- Experience in QA methodologies – test design, test cases, test cycle. – Advantage.
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, or Perl) – Advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details and punctuality.
- Independent, motivated and self-managed at work
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.