We’re looking for a talented and passionate Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our awesome team.
We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development of semi-mature opportunities.
Our ideal Outbound Sales Development Representative is an effective communicator, a tech savvy person who loves to reach out to interested prospects and return qualified contacts with a need for Check Point security solutions.
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Run templated technical demos and product overview
- Quickly research and set a strategic approach to create interest and engage
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities.
- Work closely with local Account Executives and Sales Engineers to move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Check Point’s SaaS offerings
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone and cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Technical background is required
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking, listening and written communications skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone all day
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- A team player with strong customer service orientation
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Native or Fluent English - Additional languages are a plus
- Experience in cyber security or as a support engineer – a major advantage
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus