Check Point is looking for DevSecOps Engineer with strong security background to be responsible for Oversee security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance, and advanced configuration in a hybrid cloud environment (AWS,Azure,GCP), Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain security tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will also troubleshoot and resolve security issues in our production environments.
- Lead AWS Cloud DevSecOps engineering integrations with platforms such as Wazhu, Nexpose/Rapid7, SonarQube, Elastic search, Dome9, OSSEC, anchor container scanner..
- Review and improve AWS/Cloud based DevSecOps processes and tools
- Collaborate with the Ops team to build infrastructure and servers on AWS
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- Monitor security alerts and analytics
- Experience architecting, automating and maintaining enterprise scale cloud solutions.
- Background in Linux or Windows administration
- Experience with Bash or PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of secure coding practices an understand how to embed security controls and processes in the CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with source control (i.e. Git) and can create jobs and pipelines in CI/CD tools
- At least 3 years of network security experience
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in real devOps world
- Very good communication and presentation skills Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours)