The excellent Order Management Coordinator is dedicated to managing simple and complex orders. This person will be a key point of contact to sales admin department, distributors and partners and several internal departments to help drive growth.
- Receiving and processing orders for Check Point products using SAP ERP system while making sure business guidelines are followed.
- Investigate order discrepancies
- Back office support for distributors around the world in ordering and licensing issues
- Coordinate with other Check Point departments in Israel and abroad.
- Very Good English & Hebrew (read & write) along with excellent customer service skills
- Good ability to adapt to a technological environment
- Highly organized & detail oriented with the ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Ability to multi-task & perform in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Flexible hours – availability to work in shifts
- Extended shifts at the end of the quarter (last week of each quarter)
- Ability to participate in a course starting on January 12h (for 7 weeks)
- Part time or full time
- Experience in administration \ data entry roles – Advantage
- SAP Knowledge – Advantage