Become a part of a team of versatile professionals developing some of the most successful Threat Prevention products in Check Point.
The team develops in C & C++, Linux Kernel and User Mode focusing on highly efficient and robust code with an already huge install base and enormous market. Come write new features and engines in a full development cycle that starts with the innovation and design and watch your code reach hundreds of thousands of customers.
- Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent premium army training)
- 0-2 years of experience (relevant army experience included)
- Software development abilities in C and / or C++
- Prior knowledge in Networking and/or Security
- Flexibility and versatility, creative thinking, passion to build new systems and improve existing ones
Nice to have
- Prior experience developing efficient high-performance code
- Prior experience in the Cyber security domain
- Prior knowledge in Linux kernel development