An Advanced Threat Prevention group within Check Point is looking for a senior full stack engineer for a new Cloud product. We are looking for someone who would be passionate about designing and implementing the Backend and Frontend in a way that is both highly efficient and at the same time visually stunning. The role will involve:
- Implementing and evolving the front end to be able to support our use cases.
- Incorporating feedback in an agile way from customers and users of the product.
- Driving technical progress and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
In this role you will Design & Develop:
- Web service Backend Infrastructure
- New features and functionality back to front
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or equivalent military training in software development, or formal training in UI/UX
- 2+ years’ experience Backend development - A must
- Experience using any JS framework (AngularJS/Angular/React/VueJS/ etc…) - A must
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Self-learner and independent.
- Experience in developing large scale systems.
- Experience with any Frontend tooling (Grunt/Webpack/npm/etc)
- Experience with NodeJS
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, MS Azure or GCP
- Background in Security