The world is changing and your data and documents are not safe anymore, they can be stolen at any time by any form of cyber-attack.
Come and join a development that protects the organization data.
We are looking for an excellent senior developer who wants and can potentially lead a team, in one of Check Point’s Endpoint Security Product Development groups.
- Senior developer who wants and can potentially lead a team
- End-to-end design and development of new features and products.
- Improve the product user experience.
- Work with various technologies (C++, C#, Objective C) and on various operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows)
- Work closely with the field in order to understand the product’s weak and strong points.
- Come up with new innovative solutions to improve the product in terms of performance, security and user-experience.
- Managerial experience is an advantage
- 4+ years development experience
- Deep knowledge in C++, C# and .net framework
- B.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent military background
- Knowledge in Mac OS internals.
- Experience objective C and Swift development.
- Experience in kernel development.