We are looking for DBA Administrator
- Design new and maintain existing Oracle and MySQL databases for optimal performance. Optimize for performance and data management
- Design and implement PL/SQL and Korn/Bourne/Python scripts for back-end maintenance as well as advanced database and application support functions.
- Ensure that database systems, integrity, and backups are adequately implemented.
- Design and maintain HA through the use of Oracle DataGuard using database replication features in a variety or environments – Oracle Materialized Views and Streams replication.
- Provide technical advice in determining appropriate database solutions for various in-house applications.
- Work with software engineers to develop complex SQL and maintain stored procedures.
- 24x7 on call support
- 5-7 years Oracle DBA experience in high-availability environments
- Knowledge and experience in NoSQL DB cloudera, Hadoop
- Knowledge and experience in ELK stack – advantage
- Must have strong knowledge of data modeling.
- PL/SQL knowledge, SQL and PL/SQL scripting
- Experience supporting Oracle HA features such as Data Guard and Advanced replication.
- Knowledge of at least one OS level scripting language such as Korn or Bourne Shell, Python or Perl.
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.