Check Point is looking for HR Analytics Specialist that will review and improve the people – data reporting across the business and will deliver proactive information to managers in order to drive better execution.
- Deliver proactive information to line managers and business stakeholders to drive better decision making
- Drive the transition of the people analytics capability from ad-hoc reporting into a predictive approach
- Provide accurate data that can be relied upon to inform business decisions, working with other members of the HR Operations team to improve data accuracy within the HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Be the main point of contact for all people analytics within the business
- Researches and analyzes competitive compensation practices in the job market; contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate.
- Use data to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of key strategic projects and processes within the HR function e.g. benchmarking, learning needs analysis etc.
- Be a key part of delivering the annual compensation review process
- Temporary position for 6 months
- Up to 2 years of experience as business / financial analyst
- B.A. in Economics, Business Management, Statistics, Psychology – preferable
- Ability to drive change and good project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, highly motivated and self-driven
- Excellent analytics skills with high attention to details
- Extensive knowledge in Excel