Check Point is looking for a Corporate Treasurer to be responsible for:
- Portfolio investments, interest income analysis and forecasting, compliance, risk and strategy on Check Point’s $4B portfolio.
- Management of cash, working capital, and liquidity requirements for the corporate and its subsidiaries
- FX hedging, exposure identification, FX trading, effectiveness testing and forecasting
- Shares Repurchase (buyback), strategy, execution and performance analysis
- Global Insurance programs, renewals, negotiation and risk mitigation
- Experience as asset manager, preferably in global bank.
- Relevant experience in a global public company - Advantage
- Broad knowledge in finance (Portfolio investments, interest income analysis and forecasting, compliance, risk and strategy)
- English speaker
- BA/MA in Economics/Business Administration/Accounting/Law