Our Big Data team are looking for a Big Data Developer to join our new team.
This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking to develop solutions to a new Big Data Cyber Cloud product.
The team is challenging with the most pressing problems in cloud cyber security while working with a wide spectrum of cutting edge technologies. Our team is small and you will have a great opportunity to grow and create an impact.
- Research & Development
- Architecture, Designing, and Creating a new Big Data Services from scratch
- Working within a high-paced agile environment
- Excellent Back End Programming Skills using Scala, Python or NodeJS
- 5+ years proven experience with Big Data development.
- Experience with Spark (Spark with Scala - advantage)
- Experience with at least one cloud environment - AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Deep knowledge with SQL and NoSQL databases. – Persto, PostgreSQL, mySql, Athena, Big query, ELK, Redis, DynamoDB, InfluxDB …
- Experience with Message brokers – Kafka, Kinesis - advantage
- Strong initiative and a positive attitude with high attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing, deadline driven, startup-up environment
- Strong analytical skills