We are looking for a creative and passionate developer, with rich experience in e-commerce web technologies and performance to help us build, manage, and maintain ZoneAlarm website (the consumer products of Check Point’s SaaS offering).
- Responsible for web development from concept to deployment, and engage in problem analysis and create feature plans that outline implementation details.
- End to end development of features and systems that are used daily by key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas.
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging microservices architecture, using the best technologies available: Node.js, React, AWS, MySQL, GIT
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience of server-side development (Node.js – a must)
- Solid understanding of Relational DBs
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly reliable, self-motivated, target and deadline-driven
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Great team player, proactive, “Can do” attitude
- Experience with Sails.js
- Java, JSP, and PHP knowledge
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience in writing tests and CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with Cloud development (AWS/GCP/Azure)