We are looking for a passionate expert developer to take part in the development of Check Point’s embedded appliances platform, with its huge install base within large and small customers around the world.
This a great opportunity to join Check Point’s embedded appliances area, a dynamic area with an end-to-end ownership over a line of products delivering innovative, simple to use, solutions to protecting small and medium size offices against the ever-changing threat landscape.
The development includes work both in kernel and user space, mainly in C/C++.
The work is very versatile as the team is in charge of a broad range of embedded OS, Security, Enterprises and ICS verticals. The challenges require good understanding of Linux OS, networking, functions of security appliances and ability to quickly learn and take ownership of existing code, performing optimizations when needed, and designing easy-to-manage features.
- Three years Programming experience on Linux Networking
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Experience with Industrial protocols (Modbus, Serial, PPPoE) - Advantage
- Low level/drivers programming experience - Advantage
- Experience in Security/RT/Networking applications - Advantage
- Knowledge in VPN, IPSEC, 802.11, PPP, Dynamic Routing, DSL - Advantage
- Boot-loader programming experience - Advantage