Check Point is looking for a passionate developer to join a team in charge of secure protocols inspection (TLS, SSH) and cryptography frameworks.
- Development in a complicated, challenging and high-performance Linux environments. Work in both kernel and user space code, and mainly in C/C++.
- Work in a versatile team in charge of a broad range of security-critical products and frameworks.
- Quickly learn and take ownership of existing code, improve its performance aspects and participate in the design and development of our next solutions.
- Sc./M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- C/C++ programming skills
- Self-driven, autonomous learner and highly motivated
- Kernel and networking experience – advantage
- Linux development experience – advantage