Check Point’s “mobile threat prevention” department is leading its industry in cyber detections. A great deal of its success is based on its machine learning models.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to join the data science team.
As Senior Data Scientist you’ll:
- Be responsible to end-to-end development of ML services: from conception and prototyping through implementation to deployment and maintenance.
- Innovate by research and creation of new models and data insights.
- Empower our existing machine learning models.
- Enjoy the work and knowledge of cyber researchers, analysts and fellow programmers and data scientists to deliver machine learning and analytics solutions.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued.
- Exploring the best cyber data source to be found.
- Working in a start-up environment within a corporate’s stability.
- Sharing your day with fun, passionate, brilliant people.
We are looking for you:
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (master/phd degree – advantage).
- Experience as a python/java backend developer – Big Advanatage.
- Experienced with databases, data processing, cloud, docker & k8s – Advanatage.
- Experienced with cyber – Advantage.
- Experienced with big data, complex data pipelines – Advantage.
- Positive, fun to talk and work with, who sees himself as part of a community.
- Open-minded, good communicator who can simplify complex ideas and designs.