Why should I Join Check Point Diamond Support:
- Get a golden opportunity to be the Diamond Account Manager for the biggest Enterprise IT departments around the world
- Get experience with the Security products of the leading vendor in the Cyber Security industry
- Challenge yourself on daily basis with complex technical issues
- Join a team of motivated, fun and creative minds
- Build a long term career at Check Point with multiple options for future growth
- Act as the Technical Services Account Manager for the most exclusive customers world wide
- Represent Check Point Diamond Services in the most professional and service oriented manner
- Deliver technical support with the highest service standards for all outstanding technical issues
- Conduct frequent on-site visits at the Diamond customers premises for the purpose of troubleshooting, upgrades & migrations, frontal training, and more…
- Engage in weekly/bi-weekly follow-up calls with the Diamond customers’ technical teams
- Deliver quarterly QBR reports
- Build and maintain hotlabs for the Diamond customers’ most crucial Check Point estate
- Very good English skills (Spoken and written)
- Customer orientation & experience with direct face to face service
- Availability for travelling abroad to customers sites – Frequency of flights is fair
- Thorough knowledge with Check Point products hands-on wise - A big advantage.
- Familiar with Security products.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-learner
- Experience with IP based networks, network design, and security products
- Experience with several different operating systems: Unix- based, Windows platforms.